My name is Dr. Jane Li-Conrad, DO or “Dr. Remedy Jane”
I have been practicing family medicine for over 25 years. My journey as a Family Physician led me to discover that there are many natural ways on this earth given to us by our creator to help the body overcome many physical and mental ailments without drugs. I have been using natural options since 2008 integrated into my osteopathic family practice.
There is always hope! I would love the opportunity to help you achieve greater health.
CLICK HERE FOR TESTIMONIALS or LEAVE REVIEWS:
CLICK HERE FOR YELP REVIEWS
Board certified in Osteopathic Family Medicine (Training with Richmond Heights/University Hospitals; Employment history with Kaiser Permanente of Ohio/Cleveland Clinic, and Lake Hospitals).
Certified in Integrative Medicine, specializing in homeopathy
Masters of Arts in Biology (biochemistry research) with research work experience at MetroHealth, Veterans Administration of Cleveland
- Homeopathic physician in Classical Homeopathy with over 9 years of experience and training with many famous homeopaths including but not limited to Dr. Andre Saine, Dr. Robin Murphy, Dr. Luc de Schepper, David Little, British Institute of Homeopathy, and American Academy of Homeopathy.
Skilled in the art of Auricular Medicine, needless acupuncture of the ear.
LICENSES and MEMBERSHIPS
Licensed Osteopathic Family Physician in Ohio, 1989-current
AOA: American Osteopathic Association 1989 – current
ACOFP: American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians, 1989 – current
AAIM: American Academy of Integrative Medicine, 2012-2015
NCH: National Center for Homeopathy, 2010-2015
AIH: American Institute of Homeopathy, 2018 -current
RESUME of SEMINARS AND LECTURES
- Willoughby Senior Center, Jan 2016
- Mentor Public Library, March 2016
- Blue Sky Yoga, July 2016
- Mentor Community classes, May, 2016
- Willoughby Senior Center, September, 2016
- CHEMAM, Inc., May 2016
- Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine for Family Physicians, September 2016
- Eighth District Academy of Osteopathic Medicine, October 2016
- Lakeland Community College, September 2016
- Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine for Family Physicians, Jan 2016
- and many more
View Conditions Treated – Click Here